We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number;
- Date of birth.
- Username and password.
- Personal information in content your provide on our Site (Such as text you submit in a chat window on the Site).
- Payment information,such as payment card details.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Create and manage your account
- Conduct the transaction you request
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- Communicate with you about our products and services (including via social media)
- Administer your participation in special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions (if you have not opted out of receiving such information)
- Display content on our Site, such as stories, product reviews and photos
- Respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments
- Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and Site; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities)
- Perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption or tokenization of personal information)
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as:
- Customizing our users’ visits to our Site
- Delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site
- Managing our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Site, identify users of our Site, and gather demographic information about our users
We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our Site, how users navigate through our Site, and how we may tailor our Site to better meet the needs of our users.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include us.joyetech.com/. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.