You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Joyetech USA Inc products directly purchased from Joyetech USA Inc's official online store https://joyetech.us except consumables and rebuildable products, are covered by warranty for 90 Days from the date of purchase ("warranty period").
Joyetech USA Inc is one of the official distributor and online retailer of Joyetech USA Inc in North America. Our warranty responsibility is limited and separated from the manufacturer. If you did not purchase from www.joyetech.us, please contact the store that you have purchased from for warranty.
In order to obtain these warranty services, please contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com with a description of the problem along with your order ID number. Our customer service team will provide you with a RMA form and assist you in warranty services. Please note that unauthorized returns will be refused.
During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired /replaced within a reasonable period of time. Replacements will be only shipped after we receive your retuned defective product with an approved RMA from us. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your warranty request.
Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended that customers use delivery confirmation/tracking when shipping packages to us. Joyetech USA Inc. will not be responsible for any damaged, stolen or lost packages in transit.
We assume the cost for sending back the repaired /replacement products to the customer with USPS first class. Due to the expense of internationally shipping, the customer is responsible for the costs of shipping to and from international addresses for returns, repairs and exchanges.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
1) The problem is caused by improper treatment or unauthorized repair performed by any party other than Joyetech USA Inc.
2) The problem is caused by accident, abuse, misuse, contact or immersion in liquids, fire, or other external cause.
3) The problem is caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended use described by Joyetech USA Inc or from failure of following Joyetech's instructions for use.
4) The product or part has been modified in any way.
5) The product or part has been used in conjunction with a modified part.
6) The product has been used together with any parts from other brands other than Joyetech USA Inc (including but not limited to charger, battery, and power cable).
7) This warranty does not cover clearance products and consumable items including mouthpieces, cartridges, atomizers, coils, RBA, lanyards, and leather cases.
8) Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
9) The case, glass, or battery is damaged or worn.
10) Warranty card and/or original receipt of purchase are not presented when requesting .
11) The warranty period has expired.
We do not guarantee that our parts and products are compatible with those of other manufacturers or suppliers. Joyetech USA Inc reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases. Joyetech USA Inc may interpret and revise the content of this warranty at all times.
For sanitary and safety reasons, we can not accept returns on consumable items that have been opened or used. Defective disposable device claims are handled on a case by case basis, and final resolutions are crafted for each customer. We are unable to issue any credit for shipping fees for devices determined through the claims process to be defective.
Please contact Customer Service within 24 hours upon receiving your package if an item is received damaged or has been incorrectly shipped by us.
Your order will be considered as correctly closed without any issues if no attempt has been made to contact us via e-mail or call for reporting damaged or missing items within 24 hours.
If we do make a mistake and send a wrong item, the incorrect item must be recieved by us before we can resend the correct item.
You may return your order within 30 days of delivery date (*restriction applies). All returned items must be unused, unopened, and in original packaging for a refund.*All cartridges, atomizers, e-liquids, coils, RBA, and clearance items are final sale and are not covered by our 30-day return policy and warranty.
Please contact Joyetech USA Incs' customer service department to request a Return Authorization Application (RMA) before returning your order to us. Any unauthorized products that are sent to us will be refused for refund. Customer assumes all costs in shipping items back to Joyetech USA Inc. We encourage customers to ship their return packages with tracking. We are not responsible for returned items that are damaged or lost in transit.
Approved refunds do not include shipping expenses.
There is a 15% restocking fee for all returned items. All shipping expenses are non-refundable.
The customer is responsible for any return fees incurred from customs and/or the carrier to have an order shipped back to us.